Riverside Physician Network is an Independent Physician Association (IPA), which means our doctors are associated through the network while still
maintaining independent practices. Our patients get the convenience of a neighborhood family doctor, in the comfortable setting of a private office
or group. We are a source of Board Certified Primary Care Physicians and Board Certified Specialists all practicing in the Greater Riverside area.
We were founded in 1984 and today we are among the largest and most experienced medical organizations in the region.
- Access to experienced primary care doctors and expert specialists close to where you live or work.
- Private office and group settings rather than impersonal clinic type facilities.
- A wide range of accepted health plans.
- We are owned and administered by doctors so your health care is our top priority.
- We do not reward or offer any incentives to employees or associates to encourage denials of coverage or service care.
How to Join
Joining Riverside Physician Network is easy. Just call our Care Line Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
(951) 788-9800. A friendly Patient Advocate will be able to assist you. Deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired members can access
TDD/TTY services by calling 711.
Financial Incentive Attestation
Riverside Physician Network's procedures for reviewing appropriateness of care are aimed at promoting quality of care efficiency within the
health care delivery process. We recognize the need for concern about the potential for under-utilization and appropriate review, which includes
but is not limited to bed day data reports, length of stay reports, pharmacy usage reports and data on member concerns regarding access to services.
As a matter of policy, associates who make utilizations management coverage decisions for Riverside Physician Network may not be compensated or
given other incentives to make a decision. Utilization decision making is based solely on medical necessity, appropriateness of care and service
and existence of coverage.
Riverside Physician Network does not specifically reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage or service care. For
any questions or to request a paper copy, please contact us at (951) 788-9800.